All Saints' Church, Denstone

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1868

Description:All Saints was built by G.E. Street for Sir Thomas Percival Heywood in 1860 and consecrated in 1862.

This is one of a series of watercolours of all the churches in Lichfield Diocese in Staffordshire, painted by Miss Theodosia Hinckes and Mrs Rebecca Moore (wife of the Archdeacon of Stafford for Lichfield Cathedral) for Lichfield Cathedral between 1857 and 1861. Reproduced by Kind Permission of the Chapter of Lichfield Cathedral who retain copyright.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Deanery watercolours, Lichfield Cathedral

Donor ref:Denstone 1 (200/28034)

Source: Deanery watercolours, Lichfield Cathedral

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.