Blythe Cricket Club Pavilion

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1980 - 1990 (c.)

Description:Blyth Cricket Club's ground is situated between the Cresswell and Draycott-in-the-Moors. The club joined the North Staffordshire & South Cheshire League in 2006, having previously been members of the North Staffordshire & District League. The ground originally belonged to Blythe Colour Works and the pavilion was built in 1926. The Crocket Club has plans (2015) to replace the old wooden pavilion with a new multi-purpose community building.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mr Robert Frost

Donor ref:(55/27954)

Source: Miscellaneous Collection

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.