Walker Brothers Oil Tanker, Leek

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:2014

Description:Walker Brothers Oil Tanker on a railway siding Leek Brook Junction.

In 1928 Walker Brothers Oil became William Walker and Sons (Hanley) Limited and until the end of the Second World War the company principally traded in the Midlands and North of England supplying lubricants and associated products to local industry and, in particular, local mining companies. In 1956, Walker Brothers became a public company under the name Walkers (Century Oils) Limited, Century Street Hanley.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: Mr Alex Gibson - Creator

Image courtesy of: Mr Alex Gibson

Donor ref:DSC_0166 (55/27380)

Source: Miscellaneous Collection

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.