Servants at Pendrell Hall

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1920 - 1930 (c.)

Description:Pendrell Hall was built in 1870 and originally called Pendryl Hall.

The Gaskells moved to Pendrell Hall from The Birches in 1910 and remodelled the house and added the lodge. The Hall was purchased by Staffordshire County Council in 1955 and was used as a residential college until its closure in 2010.

During October 2013 it was reported in the Express & Star that the new owners of the Hall have given the building a £1.5 million revamp to turn it into a wedding venue.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mr Peter Leigh

Donor ref:CW-145--Servants-at-Pendrel (193/26713)

Source: Mr Peter Leigh

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.