Dilhorne Hall Lodge House

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1986

Description:At the time the photograph was taken, the Lodge's arch was used to access the village's Recreation and Community Centre. It has since been converted to a private house with an alternative access being provided to the Community Centre.

It was formerly the access to Dilhorne Hall which was demolished in the 1930s, and is thought to date to about 1850. The Lodge and wall are Grade II listed.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: Education Department , A.V Section - Creator

Donor ref:P2008.001.259(59) (195/26702)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.