Park Gate and Lodge, Teddesley, Penkridge

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1902 - 1907 (c.)

Description:Teddesley Hall was built sometime between 1742 and 1754 by Sir Edward Littleton, 4th baronet, and was designed by Charles Cope Trubshaw of Little Haywood. After the death of the 3rd Baron Littleton in 1930, the Littletons moved to Hatherton Hall.

During the 2nd World War the Hall was requisitioned by troops and as a Prisoner of War camp. It then stood empty until it was demolished in 1954. The service and stable blocks were retained.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mr Bob Metcalfe

Donor ref:BM-073 (192/26385)

Source: Mr Bob Metcalfe

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.