Visit to the Royal Doulton Factory by H.R.H. The Princess of Wales

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:5th of April 1984

Description:Diana, Princess of Wales visiting the Royal Doulton factory on Nile Street, Burslem, Stoke on Trent.

Doulton purchased the Nile Street site from Pinder, Bourne & Co in 1882. In 1901 the company purchased a Royal warrant from King Edward VII and the company was renamed Royal Doulton. The Nile Street factory closed in September 2005.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mr Ray Dixon

Donor ref:RD2 (152/24631)

Source: Mr Ray Dixon

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.