Alfred Lees Gents' Outfitters, Eccleshall,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1925 - 1935 (c.)

Description:Alfred Lees' gents outfitters was on the corner of Castle Street and Stone Road (formerly Chebsey Lane).

The building is now the restaurant of the George Hotel.


The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

Page Boy and Flower Girl, Eccleshall,
Page Boy and Flower Girl, Eccleshall,

Doctor's House, Eccleshall,
Doctor's House, Eccleshall,

Doctor Goss's house at the junction of Stafford Street and Stone Road. It is being ...

High Street, Eccleshall
High Street, Eccleshall

View looking towards the Castle Street and Stafford Street crossroads. On the left ...

View Location


Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Harvey, Trevor

Donor ref:T. Harvey No., PT00044, img: 2010 (18/2452)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.