National Provincial Bank, Eccleshall,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1961

Description:The National Provincial Bank opened a daily agency at 17 High Street in 1922. In 1924 it became a branch office.

The bank moved to this building in Stafford Street in 1959, and in 1970 the branch moved back to High Street.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1890s
Butcher's Shop Display, Eccleshall
Butcher's Shop Display, Eccleshall

This window display won first prize at the Smithfield Christmas Auction. Standing ...

1920s
National Provincial Bank, Eccleshall,
National Provincial Bank, Eccleshall,

The National Provincial Bank opened a daily agency at 17 High Street in 1922 (pictured). ...

1950s
High Street, Eccleshall,
High Street, Eccleshall,

A view of the High Street looking towards the crossroads, with the Bell public house ...

1970s
Pony and Trap, Eccleshall Festival,
Pony and Trap, Eccleshall Festival,

The first Eccleshall Festival was held in 1979. The festival takes place every ...

Related themes:

Windows Banks & Finance
View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Harvey, Trevor

Donor ref:T. Harvey No., PT00031, img: 1996 (18/2438)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.