Haynes and Sons wheelwrights shop, Stone

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1930

Description:Haynes and Sons wheelwrights workshop behind Cambridge House, Station Road, Stone. Bert Haynes standing to the right. Note the small wood burning stove in the centre of the photograph.

Haynes and Sons moved to this site from premises on Station Road, closer to the town centre. Joseph Haynes started business as a wheelwright and blacksmith in Newcastle Street to the north of the Trent & Mersey Canal bridge.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mr David Haynes

Donor ref:DH-17 (55/23690)

Source: Miscellaneous Collection

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.