Entrance, Dye House, Stafford,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1900 - 1920 (c.)

Description:This former dye house is now part of The Colonnades shopping centre on Eastgate Street.

Photograph donated by Stafford Historical and Civic Society, who retain copyright ownership.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1890s
Borough Hall, Stafford,
Borough Hall, Stafford,

The Borough Hall on Eastgate Street was designed by Henry Ward, the Borough architect. ...

1910s
Group of Volunteer Nurses, Stafford,
Group of Volunteer Nurses, Stafford,

Group photograph of First World War volunteer nurses. They are pictured on the ...

1940s
Dancing School, Borough Hall, Stafford,
Dancing School, Borough Hall, Stafford,

Members of Miss Stitchling's Dancing School in the Borough Hall on Eastgate Street. The ...

1960s
Stafford Borough and British Legion Brass Band
Stafford Borough and British Legion Brass Band

Stafford Borough and British Legion Brass Band inside Stafford Borough Hall with ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Staffordshire County Records Office

Donor ref:County Record Office No., D4080/3/15, img: 1812 (18/2259)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.