Capt. H.C. Warner, Home Guard, Pattingham

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1940 - 1945 (c.)

Description:Captain Warner was 2nd in charge of 'D' Company, pattingham. This Company was based at The Pigot Arms, Pattingham.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1900s
The Post Office at The Poplars, Pattingham
The Post Office at The Poplars, Pattingham

Ann Edwards (nee Woodward), Albert Leonard Edwards (son) and Florence Edwards (daughter). ...

1920s
In the garden of
In the garden of "Church View", High Street, Pattingham

Nancy Law & John Scriven in the garden behind Church View cottage in about 1929. ...

1950s
Pattingham Football Team outside The Crown Inn, High Street, Pattingham
Pattingham Football Team outside The Crown Inn, High Street, Pattingham

Pictured on the van roof, from left to right, are Bill Bennett, Jack Bennett, Vic ...

1970s
The Crown Inn, High Street, Pattingham
The Crown Inn, High Street, Pattingham

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Pattingham Local History and Civic Society

Donor ref:2063 Home Guard - Capt. Warner.jpg (73/22558)

Source: Pattingham Local History and Civic Society

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.