Seighford Hall,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1930 - 1940 (c.)

Description:Seighford Hall is an Elizabethan house to which additions were made over the years, particularly during the Victorian period.

A brick tower in the grounds was built to look like a church tower. This was a gamekeeper's cottage and today is known as the Dovecote.

The hall is now a private residence.

Photograph donated by Stafford Historical and Civic Society, who retain copyright ownership.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Staffordshire County Records Office

Donor ref:County Record Office No., D4080/10/28, img: 1783 (18/2232)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.