Vicarage Farm Interior, Ranton,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1930 - 1931 (c.)

Description:Vicarage Farmhouse on Coton Lane dates from the mid-sixteenth century. Original features include Elizabethan hinges and mullioned windows.

The property belonged to the Church, until it was sold in the late 1940s.

This oak panelled room is known as the 'Priest's Room'. The woodworks dates from the seventeenth century.

Photograph donated by Stafford Historical and Civic Society, who retain copyright ownership.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Staffordshire County Records Office

Donor ref:County Record Office No., D4080/10/25, img: 1782 (18/2231)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.