Myatt's Garage, Stone

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1950 - 1955 (c.)

Description:Myatt's Garage on Longton Road, Stone. The site is now (2007) occupied by William Jones Motors.

Pictured with his van is Bill Moore of Moore & Harvey Builders. They built the Longton Road and Margaret Street Garage, demolished 2007.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1920s
Arthur Myatt with horse and trap, Stone
Arthur Myatt with horse and trap, Stone

On Longton Road, looking towards the town. Behind can be seen the Bridge Inn, now ...

1950s
Myatt's Garage, Stone
Myatt's Garage, Stone

Myatt's Garage on Longton Road, Stone. The site is now (2007) occupied by William ...

1970s
Arthur Myatt at Myatt's Garage, Stone
Arthur Myatt at Myatt's Garage, Stone

Arthur Reginald Myatt, proprietor of Myatt's Garage on Longton Road, Stone, in the ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Ms Pauline Brett

Donor ref:PB23 (170/21519)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.