Arthur Myatt with horse and trap, Stone

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1920 - 1929 (c.)

Description:On Longton Road, looking towards the town. Behind can be seen the Bridge Inn, now Langtry’s, with the Co-op department store and bakery beyond.


The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

Myatt's sweet shop, Stone
Myatt's sweet shop, Stone

Arthur Myatt, outside Myatt's sweet shop on Longton Road.

Myatt's Garage, Stone
Myatt's Garage, Stone

Myatt's Garage on Longton Road, Stone. The site is now (2007) occupied by William ...

Arthur Myatt at Myatt's Garage, Stone
Arthur Myatt at Myatt's Garage, Stone

Arthur Reginald Myatt, proprietor of Myatt's Garage on Longton Road, Stone, in the ...

View Location


Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Ms Pauline Brett

Donor ref:PB08 (170/21498)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.