Green Hall, Stafford,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1949

Description:Front view of Green Hall, Lichfield Road.

Built in the 1820s for Charles Webb, a solicitor, the house was originally named Forebridge Hall.

Today the building houses the County Architect's Department.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1900s
Lichfield Road, Stafford,
Lichfield Road, Stafford,

View at the junction with Wolverhampton Road. The thatched cottages have now ...

1920s
Cottages, Lichfield Road, Stafford,
Cottages, Lichfield Road, Stafford,

This row of thatched cottages was demolished in 1922.

1950s
Interior of the White Lion Public House, Stafford
Interior of the White Lion Public House, Stafford

The White Lion Inn was built on the site of the medieval St. John's Hospital, using ...

1970s
Forebridge Lock-up, Stafford,
Forebridge Lock-up, Stafford,

The lock-up on Lichfield Road dates from the early eighteenth century. It was built ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:P97.004.0272, (18/1879)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.