High Street, Eccleshall

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1900 - 1910 (c.)

Description:These buildings were demolished in the 1960s, to make way for a new rest home, Lonsdale Court. The building on the right is Lonsdale House.

Photographer: Harry Osbourne of Woodseaves.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1890s
Wedding Celebration, Eccleshall,
Wedding Celebration, Eccleshall,

Party to celebrate the marriage of Miss V.A. Millward and Mr F.J. Turner, in the ...

1910s
Mrs Dean outside her Sweet Shop, Eccleshall,
Mrs Dean outside her Sweet Shop, Eccleshall,

Mrs 'Granny' Dean's shop was on High Street and sold a variety of goods, including ...

1950s
Stafford Street, Eccleshall,
Stafford Street, Eccleshall,

The building on the left, with the porch, is the King's Arms, originally named The ...

1990s
Horse and Cart, Eccleshall Festival,
Horse and Cart, Eccleshall Festival,

Parade along High Street. The first Eccleshall Festival was held in 1979. The ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:P92.002.0004 (18/1763)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.