Old village hall, Pattingham

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1928

Description:This village hall was a timber building, built between 1922-1925, on land donated by Lord Dartmouth. It was replaced in 1966.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1900s
The Post Office at The Poplars, Pattingham
The Post Office at The Poplars, Pattingham

Ann Edwards (nee Woodward), Albert Leonard Edwards (son) and Florence Edwards (daughter). ...

1920s
Bowling Club, Pattingham
Bowling Club, Pattingham

Pictured are Albert Monckton, Stanley Nock, Fred Matthews, Victor Griffiths, Wilf ...

1950s
Pattingham Football Team outside The Crown Inn, High Street, Pattingham
Pattingham Football Team outside The Crown Inn, High Street, Pattingham

Pictured on the van roof, from left to right, are Bill Bennett, Jack Bennett, Vic ...

1970s
The Crown Inn, High Street, Pattingham
The Crown Inn, High Street, Pattingham

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Pattingham Local History and Civic Society

Donor ref:(73/14292)

Source: Pattingham Local History and Civic Society

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.