Dilhorne Hall Lodge

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1960 - 1970 (c.)

Description:Dilhorne Hall was rebuilt in about 1830 by the Bullers family. It succeeded a 17th century house had been the home of Copwood Hollins (who died in 1705) and, in the later 18th century, John Holliday. It was demolished in the 1930s, but this gatehouse still stands.

By the early 1980s Dilhorne Recreational Centre had been built on the site of the demolished Hall.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: County Archaeology Department - Creator

Donor ref:C/P/65/7/1/12/18/1 (43/13429)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.