Jervis' Shop Interior, Stafford,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1990 - 1993 (c.)

Description:Jervis' shop was on Bridge Street. The lady behind the counter is Mrs Audrey Clay, nee Jervis.

It closed in 1993 after trading for over 100 years.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1840s
Grapes Corner, Stafford,
Grapes Corner, Stafford,

Grapes Corner showing Hall and Halden Printing Office as it was in 1843. In 1870 ...

1900s
Lichfield Road, Stafford
Lichfield Road, Stafford

The building on the right was demolished to provide a site for the new public library, ...

1920s
Catholic Procession, Stafford,
Catholic Procession, Stafford,

The Catholic Procession was organised by the parishes of St. Austin's and St. Patrick's. The ...

1940s
Floods, Bridge Street, Stafford
Floods, Bridge Street, Stafford

This view was taken from outside The Picture House. In the centre is the public ...

1970s
Stafford Library,
Stafford Library,

1990s
Grapes Corner and Bridge Street, Stafford,
Grapes Corner and Bridge Street, Stafford,

View of Grapes Corner and Bridge Street from Newport Road. On the left is the Grapes ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: William Salt Library

Donor ref:William Salt Library No., 4D, img: 706 (18/1230)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.