Theme Explorer

Start Again > Costume & Textiles > Children's Wear
Page 3 of 46 824 Records Found

Barnfields Primary School, Stafford

This photograph of school children at play in their classroom at Barnfields Primary School was taken by Stafford photographer Tony Boydon.

Barnfields Primary School, Stafford

This photograph of school children watching a television programme at Barnfields Primary School was taken by Stafford photographer Tony Boydon.

Barnfields Primary School, Stafford

This photograph of school children during a break from their lessons at Barnfields Primary School was taken by Stafford photographer Tony Boydon.

Barnfields Primary School, Stafford

This photograph of school children during their reading lesson at Barnfields Primary School was taken by Stafford photographer Tony Boydon.

Basin Bridge, Kidsgrove

A group of children on Basin Bridge at Kidsgrove on the Macclesfield Canal. The Poole aqueduct taking the Macclesfield Canal over the Trent and Mersey canal is in the background.

Bass Shire horses visit to Holy Trinity C.E.(C) Primary School, Burton

This photograph was taken on the school playground during a visit from two of the Bass Shire horses. The school has four school teams, each of which is named after one of the four Bass Shires. Those ...

Baxters Butchers Shop, Sheridan Centre, Stafford

Baxters butchers shop formed part of the Sheridan Centre which was developed in the 1970s. In later years the centre was partly demolished and given a £5 million redevelopment which officially re-opened ...

Beach scene, Lancashire

Lantern slide of a beach scene including a group of people by a lifeboat house. This is probably the beach at Ainsdale near Formby, Lancashire where photographer William Blake grew up. Blake moved to ...

Beatrice and Florence Penton, Cannock

This portrait was taken around 1914 and shows the two youngest children of Cannock coal miner Thomas Penton and Sarah Alice Penton. They had eleven children in total, all of whom lived to adulthood. ...

Bee Hive corner, Hednesford

This well known local landmark was situated on the corner of Cannock Road and Green Heath Road (West Hill) until its closure in the 1960s. It was owned by Harris, Horton & Heath at the time of this photograph ...

Biddle's Stores, Brook Square, Rugeley

A view taken in Brook Square looking towards Lower Brook Street in Rugeley. On the left is Biddle’s Stores which started business in 1850. The decorations by the upper floor windows suggest that at ...

Black Straw Poke Bonnet, c.1850-1880

This example is made out of straw and is trimmed in lace and feathers. A beautiful floral decoration on the left hand side breaks up the dark colouring and makes it less formal. The cotton ribbon ...

Blacksmith's shop, Cotes Heath

Photographs shows Tom Giles' blacksmith's shop which stood opposite the church in Cotes Heath, which can be seen in the background, to the left. Tom Giles, farmer and blacksmith, was born in Farndon, ...

Blue Girl Guides Cap, 1990s

The Girls Guides started as a side organisation from the Boy Scouts. Lord Robert Baden-Powell set up a camp for boys in 1907 at Brownsea Island in Dorset to test his scouting ideas. By 1908 girls started ...

Bon Marche, Tean

Pictured are members of the Johnson family outside the Bon Marche General Stores on the corner of Hollington Road and Uttoxeter Road in Upper Tean. With Frances Verian Johnson (then aged 52) are her daughters ...

Bonehill House, Tamworth

Bonehill House, near the north end of Drayton Park, was the seat of Mrs. Peel, relict of the late Edmund Peel, Esq., who died in November 1850 a few months after his brother Robert Peel. The Peel family’s ...

Boothen School Class

Class 1B pupils at Boothen Church of England School on the corner of London Road and All Saints Road, Stoke on Trent. Founded in 1859 as Boothen National Schools it originally occupied the shell of ...

Boothen School Class

Class 4 pupils at Boothen Church of England School on the corner of London Road and All Saints Road, Stoke on Trent. Founded in 1859 as Boothen National Schools it originally occupied the shell of ...