Theme Explorer

Start Again > Religion & Beliefs > Religious Buildings > Vicarages & Rectories
Page 2 of 6 104 Records Found

Codsall Church and Vicarage

St. Nicholas' Church was largely rebuilt in 1846-8 by E, Banks of Wolverhampton, but retains its Perpendicular tower and a Norman south doorway. The vicarage was built south of the church in 1848. ...

Drawing Room, Fazeley House, Fazeley

An interior view of the Drawing Room in Fazeley House off Coleshill Street. This photograph was taken when the House was occupied by Rev. Robert Henry Tanner and his family. He was Vicar of Fazeley ...

Draycott, Rectory & Church Tower. Photographed by William Blake.

Village scene including the Rectory and St. Margaret's Church tower at Draycott, Staffordshire.

Eccleshall Village: lithograph (tinted in buff)

'The Vicarage, Eccleshall,' showing the village street, as seen from the church. There is a horse and cart in the road , and ladies are standing at the side of the road.'R.H.M., del., [drawn] Eccleshall, ...

Elford Hall and Rectory: lithograph

Showing the Hall and Rectory with some cottages, viewed over a broad river. Anonymous.

Elford Rectory

A view of Elford Rectory with the River Tame in the foreground. The rector at the time of this photograph was the Rev. Francis Edward Paget (1806-1882). Elford Rectory is an early 18th century building, ...

Fazeley House in snow, Fazeley

Fazeley House on Coleshill Street after a heavy fall of snow. This photograph was taken when the House was occupied by Rev. Robert Henry Tanner and his family. He was Vicar of Fazeley from 1869 to 1909, ...

Fazeley House, Fazeley

Pictured in front of Fazeley House, off Coleshill Street, Fazeley are members of the Rev. Robert Henry Tanner's family. In the doorway is his wife Jane (nee Warrington, and previously Hudson from her ...

Fenton Vicarage, Glebedale Rood, Fenton

This was the old vicarage, Glebedale, at the junction of Glebedale Road and Christchurch Street in Fenton. Immediately behind is the edge of the spoil tip of Glebe (Fenton) Collieries and Brickworks. ...

Garden Fete, the Vicarage, Eccleshall

Spectators watching a tennis match at a garden fete held at the Vicarage, Eccleshall.

Garden Fete, the Vicarage, Eccleshall

A group photograph taken at the opening party for a garden fete held at the Vicarage, Eccleshall. The fete was opened by Mrs. Hargreaves of Knightly Hall. Mrs Hargreaves is standing front centre, receiving ...

Golden Wedding Party at the Old Vicarage, Eccleshall,

Rev. and Mrs Allen's' Golden Wedding celebration. The photograph was taken outside the Old Vicarage on Vicarage Close.

Hanbury Church: copper-plate engraving

'Hanbury Church and Parsonage House.' Showing a south west view of the church with the tower, the nave with a clerestory and a high chancel roof. Also showing the parsonage house, which stands to the ...

Hanbury Church: water colour painting

'Hanbury.' South west view of the church, showing the tower, the nave with a clerestory and a high chancel roof. Also showing the parsonage house, which stands to the south east of the church.Anonymous, ...

Harborne - Parsonage: sepia drawing

'The Parsonage House at Harbourne (sic), Staffordshire.' Showing a Georgian, three gabled brick building situated to the west of the church. Artist: 'J. B.,' [John Buckler.]

Haughton Church: water colour painting

'Haughton Church & Parsonage, 1801.' South west view showing the Georgian Parsonage. The nave has classical windows with rounded tops. Anonymous, [S. Shaw.]

Haughton Rectory: sepia wash drawing

'Cedar and fir [Wellingtonia] in the Rector's Garden, Haughton.''T. P. W.,' [Thomas Peploe Wood.]

Haughton Rectory: wash drawing

'Haughton Rectory,' showing a large early Victorian house with castellated bays, apparantly stuccoed, viewed from the garden.'T. P. W.,' [Thomas Peploe Wood.]