Theme Explorer

Page 1 of 34 598 Records Found

14 Frederick Avenue, Penkhull

This building was originally a Sunday School and Chapel that stood on Frederick Avenue, previously Frederick Street until 1912. It was constructed in 1909 but has since been demolished.

A class from Amington School, Tamworth

Class 3 with their teacher, Mrs Davis, and Headmaster, Mr Sharley, from Amington Church of England school.

Adderley Green Schools. Photographed by William Blake.

View of Adderley Green Schools just off Anchor Road, Adderley Green, Nr. Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.

Aerial view of Blake High School, Hednesford, Cannock

In the bottom left corner of the picture is Belt Road.

Aerial view of Cheadle, Cheadle High school area

Cheadle High and the Painsley Schools are shown at the end of the site of the railway line and station. In the bottom left corner are Minton Close, Copeland Close and Wade Close on the Potter's Estate. ...

Aerial view of Cheadle, Station Road area

View of the High schools, Station Road, Atlee Road and Tean Road. The photograph has been taken from just above the cricket ground, just south of the junction with Park Avenue. Copyright and ownership ...

Aerial view of Codsall Secondary School

Looking south with Billbrook Road in the foreground and Elliots Lane on the right hand edge.

Aerial View of Stafford College,

North Staffordshire Polytechnic was established in the Stafford College buildings in 1970. In 1989 the polytechnic became a Higher Education Corporation after changing its name from North Staffordshire ...

Aerial View of Stafford,

View looking north over Sandon Road. Corporation Street schools are at the bottom of the photograph, Coton Fields allotments are to the right, and the Lotus Shoe Factory is in the centre. At the top ...

Aerial view of Stone from the north

A view looking towards the town centre. Station Road and the level crossing can be seen in the foreground. The town centre is in the middle of the photograph, with Walton to the right. The Workhouse ...

Aerial view of Stone from the north

A view looking towards the town centre. Victoria Terrace can and the railway can be seen in the foreground Just beyond children can be seen lining up in Christ Church School playground. The town centre ...

After the arson attack, Blake High School, Marston Road, Hednesford, Cannock

This photograph shows the remains of the gutted main two-storey block. Classrooms and craftrooms, as well as the library and canteen were all desroyed in the attack.

After the fire at Denstone Preparatory School

Denstone College was begun in 1868 and opened in 1873 as St. Chad's College with 46 boys. It was designed by William Slater and R.C. Carpenter in a Gothic style. The Chapel was built in 1879-87 and the ...

Aldridge Grammar School: sepia drawing

'Grammar School at Aldridge, Staffordshire,' showing a Georgian house with four windows and dormers above. Artist: J. Buckler.

All Saints' (C of E) Primary School, Alrewas

The former village school building, situated on Mill End Lane, pictured when it was being used as an Outdoor Education Centre. It has since been converted to residential accomodation.

All Saints' (C of E) Primary School, Alrewas

At the time this photograph was taken, this redundant school building had been replaced by a modern school building with the same name on Furlong Close; and was being used as a Staffordshire County Education ...

Alleyne's Grammar School kitchen, Uttoxeter

Uttoxeter Grammar School was founded in 1558 in the will of Thomas Alleyne, a school teacher. The school was originally a Grammar School for Boys and was on Bridge Street. Having outgrown the original ...

Alleynes Grammar School, Dove Bank, Uttoxeter

Uttoxeter Grammar School was founded in 1558 in the will of Thomas Alleyne, a school teacher. The school was originally a Grammar School for Boys and was on Bridge Street. Having outgrown the original ...