British Reinforced Concrete Factory, Aerial View, Stafford,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1936 - 1937 (c.)

Description:The British Reinforced Concrete Engineering Company manufactured reinforced concrete structures and made steel mesh for reinforcing concrete. The company moved from Manchester to Stafford in 1926, building a new factory in Queensville.

Business declined in the 1980s, and the factory closed in 1990.

Radford Bank and Baswich can be seen in the background.

Copyright and ownership of this image is retained by Aerofilms Ltd.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: Aerofilms Ltd. (photographer) - Creator

Donor ref:P97.010.0059 (18/6260)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.