High Street, Biddulph

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1960

Description:The western side of Biddulph High Street looking from its junction with King Street. The District Bank is on the extreme right behind railings. The building on the near side of the left junction with Wharf Road is the Conservative Club, built in 1907. On the far side is the Public Hall, which was demolished in 1970. The apex roof in the distance is the Primitive Methodist Chapel in Station Road, so re-named in 1894, having been previously called Chapel Street.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: F. Frith & Co. Ltd. - Creator

Donor ref:BDPH 16 (28/5451)

Source: Leek Library

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.