Old Methodist Chapel, Canning Street, Fenton

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:November 1962

Description:This Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in 1873 but by the time the photograph was taken it was in use as a store room for the nearby Sterling Pottery. The buildings to the right belonged to the Victoria earthenware works. These properties lay between King Street and Meakins Row and have been replaced with liught industry.

View Location


Link to this resource

Creators: Mr Bert Bentley - Creator

Image courtesy of: Stoke on Trent City Archives.

Donor ref:SD1480/213-04 (204/39739)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.