The Old Drill Hall, Victoria Street, Hednesford

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1988 - 1989 (c.)

Description:The hall was built in 1894 for the South Staffordshire Territorial Army to train in. It is a low, brick-built, tiled building with a smaller building to the left. The hall has arched windows and a doorway to the left side is partly obscured by a modern addition to the front.
Since the late 1980s/early 1990s the building has been used as a Bingo Hall.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:93.0005.00001 (21/3957)

Source: Museum of Cannock Chase

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.