Lych Gate and War Memorial, Eccleshall,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1957 - 1958 (c.)


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1900s
Wash Pit, Eccleshall,
Wash Pit, Eccleshall,

The Wash Pit, or Sheep Pool, on Church Street was a pond fed by a spring. After ...

1930s
Old Vicarage, Eccleshall,
Old Vicarage, Eccleshall,

The Old Vicarage on Vicarage Close was built in 1703. The building has not been ...

1990s
Excavation of the Wash Pit Railings, Eccleshall, (1)
Excavation of the Wash Pit Railings, Eccleshall, (1)

The Wash Pit, or Sheep Pool, on Church Street was a pond fed by a spring. After ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:P2001.016.0004 (18/3652)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.