Albion Place and Bath Street, Stafford,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1963

Description:View of numbers 1 to 5 Albion Place and 1 Bath Street. These houses were demolished by 1965, and a police social club was erected on the site; this too was demolished by 1984.

The corner of the old police station is just visible on the right.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1880s
Marson's Old Curiosity Shop Interior, Stafford,
Marson's Old Curiosity Shop Interior, Stafford,

In 1890 William Albert Marson opened his 'Old Curiosity Shop' on Albion Place, selling ...

1930s
Police Station, Stafford,
Police Station, Stafford,

The police station was built on the corner of Bath Street and Albion Place in 1931. ...

1970s
St. Mary's Churchyard, Stafford,
St. Mary's Churchyard, Stafford,

North side of St. Mary's churchyard. The last building on the right is now the ...

1990s
Demolition of St John's Market
Demolition of St John's Market

Demolition of St John's Market before the construction of the Guildhall Shopping ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:P66.003.1956 (18/3061)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.