The Grand Cinema, Leek

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1970 - 1980 (c.)

Description:The Grand Cinema and Hippodrome was built by Samuel Salt on High Street in 1908. It was altered, became purely a cinema in 1915 and was given this art deco facade in the 1930s. It closed in the mid 1980s and has been replaced by a block of flats, Paramount House.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: Mr Keith Davis - Creator

Image courtesy of: Mr Neil Collingwood

Donor ref:642155-049 High Street, The Grand Keith Davis.jpg (55/26902)

Source: Miscellaneous Collection

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.