County War Memorial, Stafford,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1924

Description:The County War Memorial was unveiled in 1923.

It stands on Victoria Road, by the entrance to Victoria Park.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1890s
Stafford Railway Station and Hotel,
Stafford Railway Station and Hotel,

The Grand Junction railway line opened in July 1837. Within the next twelve years ...

1900s
North Western Hotel, Stafford,
North Western Hotel, Stafford,

Photograph taken from Station Road. The Station Hotel, originally built as the ...

1950s
Stafford Railway Station and Station Hotel,
Stafford Railway Station and Station Hotel,

The Grand Junction railway line opened in July 1837. Within the next twelve years ...

1970s
Station Hotel, Stafford,
Station Hotel, Stafford,

The Station Hotel, originally built as the North Western on Victoria Road in 1866 ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:P96.006.0089 (18/2175)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.