Old School House, Kinver

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1950 - 1960 (c.)

Description:Originally built in the 16th century, incorporating an older building, this Grade II listed building is believed to have been used as the Old Grammar School from that time. It was extended in the 1830s and restored in 1975. The school closed in 1916 and became a private residence known as the Old Grammar School House, and later Ye Olde Grammar School. During the 1960s it was the home of the Arnold family.

Related themes:

Schools Educational Buildings
View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: County Archaeology Department - Creator

Donor ref:C/P/65/5/1/25/23/1 (43/11417)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.