Date: 1900 - 1905 (c.)
Description: A view of the west front, demolished in about 1932 with the exception of the portion with gables to left of photograph.
The first Hagley Hall was burnt down prior to 1388. The hall was rebuilt by Sir Richard Weston in 1620, and then extensively remodelled and extended by Sir Assheton Curzon in the late 18th century. The east side was further altered in the early 19th century. After the partial demolition in 1932, the remains of the hall were finally demolished in the 1980s.