Date: 1917 - 1919 (c.)
Description: St. Mary's Church was built in 1676, and is the only church outside London to be attributed to Sir Christopher Wren. It was commissioned by Walter Chetwynd of Ingestre Hall. The interior still retains its original furniture and decorations.
In 1886 St. Mary's was the first church in the county which was lit by electricity, powered by the generators at Ingestre Hall.
Over the carved oak chancel screen (possibly by Grinling Gibbons) can be seen the Royal Arms of Charles II.